Thailand's Personal Data Protection Act B.E. 2562 (2019) ("PDPA")
1. When is personal information be collected?
"Personal Information" means any personally identifiable information, either directly or indirectly. We will only collect personal information as necessary and use it.
• When applying for the registration system academic conference, meeting groups or review articles
• When filling out information through the service interest form. Including reporting problems with use and others via the website www.i-stem.co.th
2. What personal information is collected?
Types of personal data will be collected for use in accordance with the scope of the service. By collecting information as necessary and useful under the law;
Personally identifiable information
- Name, surname
- ID card number
- Type of food
- Phone number
- Email address
- Tax invoice issuance information
- Order and payment details
- IP address
- Web Browser
3. How do you use your information?
- To contact for information. goods and services
- To check the details. order and service
- To use in the preparation Order reports, service and tax reports
- To inform about new products, services or inform organization information
- To develop and improve our products and services
- For data processing within the organization and related research
4. How to store and protect personal information?
We have strict security measures. to support the highest level of data security. SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) certificates are an integral part of website security. Their data is encrypted to protect information such as personal information or passwords.
5. Disclosure of personal information to third parties.
We assure you that personal information collected. It will not be published or sold to unrelated third parties. Except in the following cases
- Get your permission
- For legal reasons
6. Period of retention of personal information
We will retain your personal data only to the extent required by law or as necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. We will delete or destroy personal data when it is apparent that it is collected. It is not necessary for the stated purpose.
9. User account deletion
In case the user wants to delete the user account. You can notify the team to request deletion of the account at any time. By sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or in the case of accounts related to academic conferences email@example.com. To proceed with deleting the user account after the user account has been deleted. Your personal data on the server will be wiped out and cannot be recovered.